Stinging InsectsNews Termite treatment facts 1. recognize the Signs. It can be easy to overlook a termite infestation for years, as they often remain hidden deep within the home’s wooden structuring. However, winged termites will swarm during warmer periods of the year and indicate a possible pest presence.
This richly illustrated graphic will show you how to identify bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets, what their colonies look like and how to avoid stings.
How to deal with stinging insects. The best action is prevention. Scout from mid-spring on for small nests. Early on a chilly morning, before wasps have revved up for the day, knock down the nests with a pole, a strong jet of water from a hose, or even your kid’s super soaker-then step on the nest.
- Kansas Bed Bug Control
- Michigan Bed Bug Control
- Ohio Bed Bug Control
- Phoenix Arizona Cockroach Control Metropolitan Service Area
- Phoenix Arizona Pest Service Area
- Phoenix Arizona Spider Metropolitan Service Area
- Phoenix Arizona Tick Control Metro Service Area
- Phoenix AZ Ant Control Service Area
- Phoenix AZ Scorpion Service Area
- Phoenix Bed Bug Control
- Phoenix Bird Control Services
- Phoenix Flea Metro Service Area
- Phoenix Fly Metro Service Area
- Phoenix Mosquito Control Metropolitan Service Area
- Phoenix Rodent Control Service Area