What Can I Do About Summer Bugs?News
Boxelder bugs can sometimes be found in and around houseplants as they seek moisture, but they do not cause damage to the plants.
7 summer bugs, insects and flies every parent needs to be aware of. Summer is here – and with it comes pests than can be more than just a pain
Remove the cover for pollination needs. There is only one generation of squash bugs per year, and you can avoid them by covering your plants for the first month of spring. You can also delay planting your squash until the early months of summer. Companion planting can be useful in repelling squash bugs.
As Minnesotans, we pine for summer all winter, but we’re not the only ones emerging from hibernation. To help you survive the season of bugs, here are five nasty ones to watch out for this summer.
Seeing a stink bug in your house can, well, stink. On the bright side, preparation and the right tools mean you can deal with the bugs with little to no drama – and you can do it without exposing yourself to the odor that gives stink bugs their name. In this article, you learned several home remedies to get rid of stink bugs.
- Kansas Bed Bug Control
- Michigan Bed Bug Control
- Ohio Bed Bug Control
- Phoenix Arizona Cockroach Control Metropolitan Service Area
- Phoenix Arizona Pest Service Area
- Phoenix Arizona Spider Metropolitan Service Area
- Phoenix Arizona Tick Control Metro Service Area
- Phoenix AZ Ant Control Service Area
- Phoenix AZ Scorpion Service Area
- Phoenix Bed Bug Control
- Phoenix Bird Control Services
- Phoenix Flea Metro Service Area
- Phoenix Fly Metro Service Area
- Phoenix Mosquito Control Metropolitan Service Area
- Phoenix Rodent Control Service Area